Burned rook piercing PLEASE HELP!!!!?

I got this rook piercing about 3 months ago and I use a warm salt soak to clean it daily twice. I heat the solution up really hot and I’ve been burning my ear really bad. It wasn’t intentional but it left some really bad scarring and it’s so bad. I don’t know how to fade these dark scars it completely changed my ear. I know to use warmer water but honestly it’s been harder getting the piercing to actually take in the solution. When the water isn’t hot the piercing will be so sore and swollen, when it’s hot the piercing bubbles and doesn’t hurt at all the next day. But the scars are the problem how can I get rid of them while the piercing is still healing PLEASE HELP

I would stop with the salt soaks and get a saline solution that is already made that you can clean piercings with. Spraying it twice a day with it would be enough. About the burns, how long have they been like this? If they are just surface burns they should eventually start to fade and go away. I wouldn’t advise putting anything on the burn near the piercing, as you don’t want to irritate it. Wait it out and see if they go away on their own.

Try talking to a doctor, you might be having an allergic reaction or something like that idk I would go to a doctor so he/she can give a new solution to clean the ear. Or go to the place you got your piercing and ask them what’s wrong. 

Hope this helps you 🦋💖