Is COVID-19 political?

Hate COVID-19 it ruined everybody lives.

As sure as we elected a little girl groping vegetable and a bimbo.

Source(s): Are you freaking kidding me?! It's what President Potatohead hammered on to get elected. Of course now that he has HE comes out and says "nothing we can do for months, it's got to run it's course". And the Democratic SHEEP bleat in unison "Trump is mean, Trump is awful" and got a degenerate, little girl molesting POTATO elected to the highest office in the land with his bimbo Vice President. If I was a Democrat I'd tell people I picked up after dogs in the park, it's more respectable.

Yes it is big time 1000% political.  That said, it is big time 1000% real and it can big time 1000% kill you.

• Cee

Apparently viruses don't care. 

Technically no, but you can tell a person's political  affiliation by their wear of a face mask. Trump followers don't wear face masks except under legal requirements and maybe not even then. Most Democrats and Independents wear masks for personal protective health reasons. Republicans who don't follow former President Trump may or may not wear masks. It's a crude system but at least the face mask gives you an idea of a person's political leanings.

Personally, I steer clear of people who don't wear masks as I'm in an increased risk group and can't afford to take chances with my life. Even worse, my wife has double risk factors and works at home 44 hours a week.

Sure seems like it. The brand of computer you use is how to tell if you're a liberal: libs supposedly love Macs and cons love PCs. It's like everything you do brands you as X or Y in some people's eyes. Pathetic, but that's where we are. If you're a lib, you're a fool because you don't believe that the Chinese manufactured COVID-19 (for whatever reason, I have no idea). Or the billionaires did it. Or the lizard aliens. Everybody's nuts.

Actually think it's how people acted more reserved like before the 1990s etc 

Absolutely..... Democrats are using this crisis to consolidate more Federal Power over the citizens.

Yes, it was released by the DNC.

• Matt

Viruses don’t recognize political affiliations 

It shouldn't have been but it was under Trump.