My Mother is pathetic.?

My mother acts like she loves me as a son, however she treats me like ****. This one day, I accidentally broke my computer. I was sitting in the rolling chair, and Ieaned with the chair and it rolled out from under me. It hit and knocked down my computer's modem. My mom looked at me like I was a piece of ****, and later on she called me in whilst I was crying, and acted so angrily, it was disgusting. A few months after, you wouldn't believe it; but SHE THREW HER GOD DAMNED PHONE AT ME, SHE BRUISED MY KNEE. A long time after that, I started to grow aggressive. I got an "attitude," and I was being more and more sarcastic. I keep on thinking and thinking about her getting arrested, it was driving me insane. Here's an example of the attitude or whatever. At the laundromat, I said I was going to take laps around the inside, she said no. I said: "Y'know, exercise is good for the human body. I guess you haven't heard of that before." So she HIT ME WITH THE TRASH BAG ROLL!

I didn't cry, but someone 

watched my mom hit me.

A long time back, she quit smoking.

And now, I want her to have a cigarette.

I need her to focus on being calm.

I want her to feel my pain.

I want her to know what it's like to be tortured by anger and sadness.

I don't know why I missed her when she went to Branson. I should've been happy I was away from her.

Is she a child abuser?

Am I an accidental child that she wants to get rid of?

Does my mom want me to die?

What should I do?

call cps if youre under 18, if older move out

Depending on how old you are, which I'm assuming teenager, i'd just wait it out. it may be hard, but you need to step up to your mom. She's mainly looking for a reaction and doesn't care how she has to get it. Tell her you aren't going to put up with it, continue to stand your ground. Be frank with her and say that if she takes it to far she risks going to jail. it might make her angry, but she'll eventually see that what she's doing isn't getting anything out of you. When you become an adult, cut all contact with her. She's not someone you need to deal with or be around. 

if shes being abusive talk to cps about it