Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

what has been the most outrageous thing Biden has done since being inaugurated? why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Keystone Pipeline...Open borders.. letting prisoners out of jail.. and attacks on Police.  I hope all come back to bite him in the ***.. soon!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm satisfied if not impressed by what he's done so far. It's so refreshing to have the dishonest ineptitude out of the oval office.

• 1 month ago

Sent out 60 rage tweets per day!!  Oh, wait, Biden doesn't rage tweet.

• 1 month ago

Nothing he’ll do will be outrageous.  Stupid? Yes.  Wrongheaded and counterproductive? Yes.  He doesn’t have the intellectual ability to do anything considered outrageous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I guess if I want to keep my points flow coming, I'm obliged to answer. I like Biden but will play devils advocate a bit to further prove my point. Is Biden our savior? No. Does sucking up to him constantly because he isn't trump make one a partisan? Yes. But at the end of the day you can't possibly (assuming because you didn't provide details) be in trump's camp and use the word outrageous for Biden. It just isn't possible. Biden in his decades of experience and term as V.P., didn't haphazardly risk the lives of civilians. No president did. Say what you want about the Obamas and Bidens being war-mongers, the Bushes starting the Iraq War. Bill Clinton's impact on the mideast, etc. Yes those things have concrete things that should be looked into and debated. But again, civilians haven't been put at risk by a sitting president the way trump did and that is why outrageous isn't an accurate word for his actions so far.

Palpatine: I will watch the likes and dislikes ratio for this question with great interest!

• 1 month ago

You'd think the most outrageous thing would be him taking over after an election win if you speak to a Trump supporter.

• ennui
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stopping for bagels.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did not call GOp the enemies.........

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

executive order allowing illegal immigrants 2 "get out of jail free cards" plus an extra $ 2000 stimulus check

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.