Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How do I get my car fixed? It stopped and won’t start again? Any easy fix for 1996 dodge stratus?

Motor was running hot 🥵 

Motor gave out.

Engine won’t start again, just goes clunk when key is turned

Car is stuck in Minneapolis, is engine frozen? How to unfreeze frozen engine?

How do I protect car, waving glow stick to protect car from train crash.

Car stuck on train track for some sort of rail line.

What should I do to start the motor!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a Dodge.  The train NEVER DODGES...SO you want to slap the transmission into Neutral and get out and PUSH IT OFF THE TRACKS.  Meaning you all by your lonesome or somebody may stop and help you push it.  Because when you need a Tow-truck they are busy.  That is how they work.

. I don't care if the other side of the track is freeway traffic...cars have brakes and can steer around your bucket of bolts.  But it has to get off the track because a 100 Ton train don't stop for nobody no how.  You got to be behind the sign so that means a big push.

Fixing is easy.  USE MONEY.  Most anything can beHow long before gas and oil go bad? fixed if you have enough CASH.

• 1 month ago

Go on YA and pray Pearl is on today. She will know what to do. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

call a wrecker to pick it up and send your out a check for the scrap metal value .

• 1 month ago

get something built in 21 st century

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Spray it with plenty of this:

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

You need to try and turn the crankshaft clockwise to see if it rotates 360 degrees. if it doesn't your motor is junk.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

don't feed the troll - no one could be that stupid

• 1 month ago

Forget about starting the engine , for now.  Push the car off the track by someone/something.

Sounds like you might have melted your engine down on the inside.  There will likely not be an easy fix.  In a shop they can tell you for sure.

• 1 month ago

The engine seized. Best to replace it, but make sure the radiator in the car is good so you don't seize the next engine too.

• 1 month ago

i would have a mechanic check it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.