Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How do I get my car fixed? It stopped and won’t start again? Any easy fix for 1996 dodge stratus?

Motor was running hot 🥵 

Motor gave out.

Engine won’t start again, just goes clunk when key is turned

Car is stuck in Minneapolis, is engine frozen? How to unfreeze frozen engine?

How do I protect car, waving glow stick to protect car from train crash.

Car stuck on train track for some sort of rail line.

What should I do to start the motor!

It is a Dodge.  The train NEVER DODGES...SO you want to slap the transmission into Neutral and get out and PUSH IT OFF THE TRACKS.  Meaning you all by your lonesome or somebody may stop and help you push it.  Because when you need a Tow-truck they are busy.  That is how they work.

. I don't care if the other side of the track is freeway traffic...cars have brakes and can steer around your bucket of bolts.  But it has to get off the track because a 100 Ton train don't stop for nobody no how.  You got to be behind the sign so that means a big push.

Fixing is easy.  USE MONEY.  Most anything can beHow long before gas and oil go bad? fixed if you have enough CASH.

Go on YA and pray Pearl is on today. She will know what to do. 

• garry

call a wrecker to pick it up and send your out a check for the scrap metal value .

get something built in 21 st century

Spray it with plenty of this:

You need to try and turn the crankshaft clockwise to see if it rotates 360 degrees. if it doesn't your motor is junk.

don't feed the troll - no one could be that stupid

Forget about starting the engine , for now.  Push the car off the track by someone/something.

Sounds like you might have melted your engine down on the inside.  There will likely not be an easy fix.  In a shop they can tell you for sure.

The engine seized. Best to replace it, but make sure the radiator in the car is good so you don't seize the next engine too.

i would have a mechanic check it out