Trey asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who here is getting there Covid vaccine and why?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I am not.  There have been way too many mutations and the current vaccine will not prevent these mutations and it has not been tested long enough.  Like my son said to me "if they say pregnant women should not get this vaccine" then it means it is NOT safe for anyone.

• 1 month ago

I am rated as group 1b, being 82 years old.  Every vaccine dispensary in my county is refusing to take applications for reservations because they have no vaccine.  So regardless of my desire to be protected, I'm not getting it.

• 1 month ago

I have had my first jab,and of course I did so to hopefully prevent me getting Covid and dying.

• 1 month ago

I will travel any distance at any time of the day.

Because I want to keep myself and my loved ones safe

I don't want to become ill and pass it on to someone else

Ive had enough I want my life back.

If you dont vaccinate there will be no end to this madness

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I"ve gotten the first dose and will get the second next week.  I got it because I want to be able to travel as soon as we can leave the country. I've got two overseas vacations booked. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe, eventually.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? Questions about the respondents are chat violations. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i've had the corona TWICE . it is not fun . i will get the jab as soon as i can . 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I got the 1st one and have a date for the 2nd one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I will have the Oxford vaccine, but not the others. I don't trust them DNA altering Pfizer and Moderna.

• 1 month ago

Just got my second shot today so I’m expecting some discomfort for the next couple of days. Could be a really sore arm, some chills, possibly a fever, or even a mild headache. 

Why wouldn’t I get the vaccine. It’s the only way for me to have more freedom. Without the vaccine, I can’t really go anywhere. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.