Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

So now you can’t wear one mask, you have to wear two?

How is one not enough?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear one and only one. Who's checking? Is there mask police out there? And how will anyone know? We're supposed to be distancing so no one should be getting close enough to see. This sounds bogus. I'm not in health care and I'm not a nurse and I have no contact with sick or vulnerable people so I'll just wear my cloth one with the layers of fabric.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

One is TOO many and I will NOT wear 2! It cracks me up to see people with a mask on in their vehicles alone and the same when they are outside! I don't put my mask on until I am just about ready to go in a building where it is required and it comes off the second my feet are outside! If these vaccinations work the way that they make them sound then the people SHOULD NOT have to wear a mask once they have received their second dose!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not a bad idea. I have N95s and was told to wear a three-ply cotton mask as well. Why is it such a big deal? I'll do everything I can to stay out of the ER and off a vent and spare my family from helplessly knowing I'm about to expire while they can't be at my bedside. More than that, I'll do everything I can not infect others. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i havent heard of that one yet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I always wore 2 extra filtration!!! duh! I use a KN95 and a regular cloth mask.

Source(s): RN
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴😊

Wear an N95 mask and a shield. 

This is what we're required in nursing homes.

• 1 month ago

Where's that?  One works here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.