Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Why does blood test hurt more than a vaccin, IV infusion or dental anesthetics 💉🩸 ?

A vaccin shots feels like a bee sting, a IV infusion for surgery or medication only hurts for few seconds when the needle comes in and dental anesthesia only hurts when the needle is put in your gum. But blood tests are a living hell, they hurt the most and are the scariest, they cause the most pain, not only that but they are the most difficult cause many people have difficult veins which cannot easily take a needle. Blood test hurts the most in my opinion, not only when the needle is inserted but also when the blood gets sucked out of you, it hurts as well. Maybe not for all people but for me it certainly does. I’m scared as hell for blood tests but for vaccins, infusions and anesthetics not at all. Why are blood test the hardest and most painful of all? A needle is a needle right? 

1 week ago

Orthodoxy is the only true faith. Rapture = heresy; Fireball should be beheaded for spreading this heresy on Yahoo Answers (deceiving Christians into false hope). Dreams/thoughts are from 1)angels who always do good; 2)demons who never do good; or 3)you making shyt up in your head while you sleep trying to solve your problems; or from 4) your gov't using this supertechnology. Usually, dreams/thoughts are from demons. So, that explains a lot of people being in the wrong all the time. Rapture thing is from demons but you can't rule out the gov't using some super technology like Project Blue Beam to kind of introduce people to the evil flying antichrist who will ride on a donkey into the Third Temple. So, churches who closed for COVID (or had COVID measures like dipping spoon into some liquid like alcohol) are no longer Christ's but now are working for Satan promoting the new COVID religion. Last Patriarch is Patriarch Irenaios 1st. He blessed Catacomb movement. For liturgy what you need is antiminis (towel with remains of saints sewn into it); wax candles; one cup/one spoon; non-Kosher non-yeast non-barcoded non-qrcoded wine/bread. Kosher = sprinkled with blood. Yeast is grown on pig bacteria. QRcode = barcode = mark of the beast. Roman Catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with Bubonic plague (no laughing matter). You must hide (within a small group of 10-15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents once you hid because documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. No electronics once you hid because antichrist's minions will track you using electronics that you got. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist using Tesla's ether. In case you're in 'Murica and want to hide, then consider inland Alaska. Arctic Circle = Security Circle for WW3. If you manage to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). Thanks for reading this spiel. Forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

Of all the ones you have mentioned I hate an injection of local anaesthesia from the dentist the most.

Venepuncture, the name given to taking blood, will hurt because a sharp point is being passed through your skin. I find it is relatively a pain-free process once the needle is in the vein. While you may continue to feel pain it will not be the blood being sucked out that causes that pain.

In my experience venepuncture hurts depending on how good the person is who is taking your blood. I have had some who have really hurt me and if I have seen them working on future occasions I have done my best to avoid having them take my blood. On other occasions I have been sat there thinking please get on with it and the procedure is actually over. Unfortunately, you never seem to see them again.

I also think very often the ones who are the best at taking blood are phlebotomists. They do not necessarily have any background at all in science and have simply been traine din what they do. They are not all good but I have found they are often better at taking blood than doctors or nurses.