Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How does one destroy their narcissism ?

• OTTO

Narcissism is an ego defense mechanism utilized to avoid feelings of inferiority. So feel your inferiority. We are all inferior. Join the crowd. You are human just like the rest of us. You make mistakes. You are imperfect. The narcissistic defense feeds you lies. Live in the truth of your own imperfection.

Lol by getting murdered backstabbed destoyed and sabotaged by them.. Then they are the inocent victims.. And they dont knkw why.. And they continue to cause problems.. And create them.. Then act like they didnt do anything and are only trying to help.. Its like yeah sure you are.. I believe you .. You are only trying to help.. Only trying and only have ever tried to helps your selfish ugly nasty homicidal pig selves and murder backstab destroy and sabotage me.. Lol.. You people are so fukced up.. So wtf is new.. This is how its always been.. These people practically dedicating thwir lives to destroying backstabbimg sabotahing trying togst me publicly murdered and humiliated.. Wtf is new... Fukc these horrible selfish ugly nasty unright unfair unreasonable selrish homcidal heartless soulless pigs...