Sassy
Sassy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What does he mean by this ?

A guy friend sent me this on the Facebook messager to me...Sorry i haven't been talking 2 you much i started hanging out with an old friend and i dont want to be with 2 girls and hurt anyone we can be friends of me and her aren't hanging anymore then we can i dont want to be a scumbag and be with 2 girls ya know

Does it mean he is not hanging out with a old friend?

I was in a Friend with Benefits with him but I left him in 2018 for my ex boyfriend. I only like him as a friend. 

And I don't have time to hangout with him 

Favorite Answer

he means he and his "old friend" are having sex he doesn't want her to be jealous of you

It means that his use of the English language is unique.  He doesn't want you to understand it I guess.

You can fu ck with him 

It’s not like you still virgin as he already seen that hole and used it many times 

Nothing to feel guilty about it 

No it means he didn't proof read his awfully worded message. But to interpret - Seems like he means you two can be friends only until the other girl is out of the picture. I think!

He thinks you 2 are a thing. 'I don't want to  be with 2 girls' implies that. Screw him , he left you for someone else and now that shes gone he wants u back. He dont deserve u