Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you believe in God?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

DO WE NEED TO BELIEVE IN GOD?

3 “I can be a good person without believing in God.” In many countries, it is not unusual to hear people say that they do not believe in God; they consider themselves to be nonreligious. They may not have examined the question of God’s existence carefully, but they are drawn to the idea of being free to do as they please. (Read Psalm 10:4.) Others may feel worldly-wise when they say, “I can have high principles without believing in God.”

4 Is the claim of unbelievers that there is no Creator based on logical reasoning? When looking to science to determine whether life was created, a person can easily get lost in a fog of information. But in reality, the answer is simple. If a building needs someone to construct it, how much more so do living things! Actually, the most basic living cells on earth are far more complex than any house because they can do what no house can do—reproduce. So these cells have a way to store and copy the information needed to replicate themselves. Where did the design for living cells come from? The Bible answers: “Every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God.”—Heb. 3:4.

5 How can we reason about the notion that a person can determine what is good without believing in God? God’s Word acknowledges that unbelievers may have certain commendable principles. (Rom. 2:14, 15) For example, they may respect and love their parents. But how well-founded are the moral standards of someone who refuses to acknowledge our loving Creator as the One who sets the standards of right and wrong? (Isa. 33:22) Many thinking people today will admit that the deplorable conditions on earth confirm that man needs God’s help. (Read Jeremiah 10:23.) So we should not be tempted to think that someone could fully determine what is good without believing in God and adhering to his standards.—Ps. 146:3.

FOR MORE INFORMATION .JW.ORG

• 1 month ago

YES. About this question, there are many opinions. Some people reason that since we cannot see God, how can we believe in him? Others, seeing that there is so much suffering on earth, wonder:

‘How could there really be a God who genuinely cares about mankind? If he does exist, would he not have long ago brought an end to all the suffering?’ Is that how you feel?

The suffering and calamities besetting mankind are truly disheartening. Yet, the earth is filled with life in abundant variety, all intricately designed. How did all these things come about if there was no Creator? Those who believe in evolution assert that simple life-forms originated by chance; then they gradually evolved into more-complex living things. What, though, is the likelihood of life originating by accident?

Source(s): Is There Really a Most High Creator? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102009552?q=b...
  • 1 month ago

I am a living evidence for the existence of God. If you know me, you will understand.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I do belief in GOD the Lord of all the worlds. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jesus Christ is the One true God and Savior. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• 1 month ago

That's not enough. You need to believe God.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Lord Jesus Christ is God.  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell, and it is too late to be saved, after death.  To be in heaven and not hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and who was buried, and who resurrected from the dead.  The only way to avoid hell is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your own works.  See Romans 4:5, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, and John 3:16.

• 1 month ago

John 6:69 

We believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, all gods are myths.

• Old-un
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, I believe in the God of the Holy Bible, there is no other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.