Bess
Bess asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Are you your cats servant?

• Carrie

Anyone who owns a cat, is a cat servant. :)

Oh yes, dogs have owners, cats have staff.

We have a deal. I provide food, up to date shots and deworming and he kills all the mice and voles on the property. It is a relationship that benefits each of us.

.

For some reason, though, I cannot convince him to go outside when it's MINUS 28*F. What a freakin' SUCK ! ! 

Only ONE earns his keep, LOL. We get massages on our laps, tummies, and backs, and that's more than enough. The other one does nothing but CAT all day long, so yes, we serve him all day, every day.

Are you kidding? We serve our cat. She has deemed us acceptable humans. And allows us to serve her every need. Since the day she came into our home at 6 weeks old she has ruled her empire.

They think humans are bigger, uglier and less intelligent cats than they are. So, they will think so regardless.

• Dze

my chickens try to run me for sure lol .. they got me figured out, they are way more intelligent than given credit for .. but ... theyre learning about the new electric wire around my garden, they sure are lol .. they figured out the hard way daddy wins ..