1994 Mazda 929 vs 1994 Lexus LS400, which is better?

Thinking about buying those for my daily enjoyment driving on way to work and to home.

Which most fun to drive? Ride difference? Inside space?

Except there's more easier to find Lexus LS400 but I still want to know about Mazda 929.

Reliability compares?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Barry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Lexus are built to a higher standard than Mazda. As you will discover if you test drive both.

• 4 weeks ago

Out of those two vehicles (neither of which I would buy) I would probably lean towards the Lexus - but it would depend on the condition.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get the Lexus.  Easy choice.

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Lexus was incredibly well built and engineered, they just keep going.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't see LS400s everyday - - but I know 3 people who have them . . . . they are all over 250,000 miles, no rust, look & drive fine.  I don't know what it cost to keep them in that shape, but the owners tell me that they have had no major repairs . . . . . . .sounds good to me !!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My guess is they are both as good as you can expect for a low priced pretty old car.  Drive them both and pick one. Id give the slight edge to Lexus reliability wise.

But condition & mileage weigh heavier. Neither will be easy to find used parts for.

• arther
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

finding parts will be the worry about any 94 vehicle if your not seeing many Mazda's finding parts for them will be harder. We know about supply and demand $$$ look for something made this century. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.