What are your favourite songs featuring hotels?

Home is where the heart is, but a hotel is where the heart goes when it needs a break. Or needs to escape. Or to find refuge after a breakup. Or to hide away in loneliness. Or to have a fling. Or to cut loose and have some fun. Hotels are a metaphor for life.

Q: Hotels are a popular motif in music...What are some of your favourite songs featuring a hotel? (Motels are also welcome).

Thoughts about what the hotel reference represents are welcome as well, but not obligatory.

Three of mine to kick things off:

"Desperados Under the Eaves" - Warren Zevon ..."I was sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel; I was staring in my empty coffee cup; I was thinking that the gypsy wasn't lyin'; All the salty margaritas in Los Angeles; I'm gonna drink 'em up"...

"A Million Miles Away" - Rory Gallagher ..."The hotel bar is full of people; The piano man is really laying it down; The old bartender is as high as a steeple; So why tonight should I wear a frown?"...

"Grand Hotel" - Procol Harum