Could she like me? ?

There is a supervisor that works for the same company as I different location different department. Shes not over me nor do we work together. She came help out my location once that's how we met and she wouldn't leave me alone. She texted me eyes out the blue one day and I didn't want to take it the wrong way so I brought up work. We would text sometimes about work but recently we started texting everyday clean texting. I always start the conversation but she'll text me quickly up until the time I dooze off. Could she possibly like me but doesn't want to initiate the convos to protect herself from me saying sexual harassment( which I would never because the conversations are life conversations). 

She probably is protecting herself. Not sure what eyes in a text would necessarily mean though.

Sounds like she likes you. Don't recommend it though since you work for the same company. Never ends well. Just be willing to get fired at any point if you are messing with her. 

She may not start liking you till she see you naked first so you have the abs , hairy bush and body and a decent size manhoods you can get to feel her