Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

In this day and age, is it right if a mum is more glamorous than her daughter... ?

Her mum always dress a bit sexy, glamorous make up, nails, perfume, iPhone etc. But her daughter is nerdy, likes to wear sweaters than more fashionable stuff and doesn't do a great deal of cosmetics. 

• drip

Two different people. Two different taste and personalities.  Nothing wrong with that,

• ?

What do you mean by "right"? Honestly - who would care?

And do you seriously imagine no mother in the past has ever been more glamorous than her daughter?You need to learn a LOT more about the world. I suggest reading.

LOL, I prefer the daughters dress up.

My mother was a stunningly beautiful, traffic-stopping fashion plate. I wear classic, well-tailored clothes. She told me I was oh so dull. So what. I take after my father's side of the family. I really think my life was much more fun and richer than hers because I wasn't obsessed with keeping up with Vogue and W. I was gifted with the ability to cultivate and maintained deep, true, long-lasting friendships. 

• jean

sometimes kids will do the opposite of their parents.

It's fine.                       

Why would it matter?

Different people get to choose how they prefer to look.  If the mother likes to look glamorous and the daughter doesn't, so what?

It has nothing to do with "this day and age". There have ALWAYS been mothers who were more interested in clothes and glamour than their daughters.