Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

I'm 25. I don't care about accomplishing anything in life. Reccomend a good game or mmo?

I don't have ambitions. Parents will take care of me if needed. What game should I get into?

Update:

lmao sorry even im too good for fortnite

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

league of legends is pretty good .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Pong from 1975 fun black and white game

• 1 month ago

It's DIPSHITS like you that have destroyed the human race.Those BORN AFTER 1980 should be boxed up and sunk in the middle of the ocean.LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN..!!!!

• 1 month ago

Runescape is a pretty fun mmo but it can be very grindy. I've dumped some hours into it, and it's pretty fun. It's also free which is like the cherry on top.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • seriously, you are wanting rec, for a game which has virtually indefinate time to kill, and is an mmo right?...well how does the future, and space exploration, for people who can think for themselves  grab you?

if it does then check out elite dangerous,  and as well the forthcoming expansion preview videos of "odyssey.....

• 1 month ago

Hey I'm also 25 and live with my parents and have little ambition, maybe I have more then you tho because I like buying and selling comics online. Anyway I'm not a big fan of online games but I do enjoy long games with great stories, may I reccomend Yakuza 0. You play as two members of the Japanese Tojo Clan who inadvertently get caught up in a huge war. If you end up liking it, well there's 7 more games plus some spinoffs. I also really like the pheonix Wright series, which are basically 80% just reading text but its like a funny anime where you're a lawyer and solve mysteries. Lastly I also enjoy the xenosaga games, rpgs from the ps2 with tons of cutscenes where you're in the army in the future and have to repel an alien invasion. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go waste time in Fortnite with the rest of the dependent millennial trash

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.