Is sin the only reason why people struggle?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sin is a lot like quicksand. While it's possible to swim in quicksand, the fun is typically gone, long before you find yourself once again standing on solid ground.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sin doesn't exist, people struggle for many reasons.

• 1 month ago

The first law of nature is self preservation; fulfilling the lust of the flesh which is sin.

• Pete
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Sin is just a religious concept. The ten commandments mean nothing. The only commandments that are illegal are. Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not steal and Thou shall not bear false witness in a court of law. Religious BS means nothing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • They can fight all they want, but if there is no help from God, they will be losers to hell!

• 1 month ago

Really? Cause it seems like there are plenty of people living sinful lifestyles who have it pretty easy. While the main ones who suffer are those trying to do the right thing. Funny how that works. I don't expect the world to be perfect, but if there is a God, I'd hope he could at least make it fair. The fact that the world is not fair is all the proof you need that there is no God. If everything is fair in the afterlife, I don't understand why it can't be that way on earth. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, because so many people 

use the word 'sin' as a verbal and irrational weapon. 

When people stop judging others, struggles will end. 

The word "sin" needs to be removed from every language. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Considering that sin got Adam and Eve ejected from paradise on earth, we'd have to agree. They don't struggle in heaven. There is no sin there.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No sometimes bad things happening is a downer...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.