Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

What sandwiches do grandmas and grandpas like?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (greyplasticcard). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

Same as anyone else. But if you’re looking for traditional sandwiches your grandparents might have eaten in their younger days, try chicken salad, tuna salad, roast beef and cheese, ham and cheese, BLT, or peanut butter and jelly. My mom’s favorite sandwich was peanut butter and banana. My dad’s was tomato and mayonnaise.

People of any age have the same variety of tastes as younger people and some older people have a taste for a greater variety of food than today's younger people who seem to think that fast foods are the benchmark for good cooking and greatly fear to try anything different. 

• denise

My Grandma liked Prawn mayo sandwiches.

That depends on the individuqal I like things like tuna or steak and cheese sandwiches or even honey cured bacon, Stilton and chocolate on grilled bread.

• kswck2

While in Las Vegas one year, we took a side trip to Laughlin. And we stopped at a buffet. The things we took away from it, was that it was populated by seniors in motor homes and the food was Very soft. 

I like gilf sandwiches.

Something soft were they don't have to chew too much.Egg salad, salmon/mayo ham /mayo.