Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 month ago

Do I have type 2 diabetes?

So before I check in with my doctor, I’d like to have your opinion. I’m a 23 year old male, 5’6 and currently weight 195lbs. I’ve just recently started exercising daily and so far I’ve been losing weight. 

But the past few days I’ve noticed the tingling and numbness sensation in my feet. No extreme thirst, frequent urination, blurred vision, or fatigue yet, just the feet. 

Does the mean that I have diabetes or not just yet but it’s coming?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

A simple blood test will reveal if you have type 2 or not. 48mllimols /ml means your just on the point of needing medication to control type2. Dieting will bring the reading down - assuming you're over weight. Anything under 42 means you're OK for now

• Shay

What you are describing is a LATER symptom of diabetes.  This kind of tingling and numbness is NOT an early symptom of diabetes.  This happens to diabetics AFTER they have had SEVERAL YEARS of issues with their sugar levels.  It would not be a first symptom or early warning sign - so it isn't even a warning that diabetes might happen later.

It is far more likely that you have a pinched nerve or a circulation issue.  If it is just in your feet, it is also possibly related to a specific foot problem.  Seeing a podiatrist (foot specialist) may resolve the issue if they can find a problem.  

No. You don’t have diabetes. You wouldn’t experience neuropathy until far into having diabetes (if ever). There are dozens of other possible reasons for it.

Having tingling and numbness sensation in your arms, legs and feet can mean anything from a pinched nerve, poor circulation or neuropathy, all of which can be unrelated to diabetes. Especially so, if it's just a recent issue. 

A pinched nerve can show up suddenly, while neuropathy happens slowly, unless there has been trauma to the nerves or blood vessels to the affected area. 

Depending on the type of exercise you have just started doing, may have cause inflammation in your muscles/nerves in your lower back, hips, legs, which is causing pressure on the affected nerves. May also be the positions you have been spending a lot of time in without moving. But still see your doctor for a full workup on your current health to at the very least, to get a baseline on where you are. 

• Marc

Unlikely you have type 2 at 23.  The neuropathy you are having may be from something else.  You should seek medical attention to find the cause, but its rare that a 23 year old has type 2 unless there is more your your history.