Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Looks like Dominion is not afraid of the truth. What do you think of Giuliani being served?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Of course Dominion is not afraid.. they have the protection of the White House!

• 4 weeks ago

I think he's in a whole   Covfefe of trouble, and will end up in prison, like everyone else who associates with Trump. 

• Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

most likely the judge will be Democrat and not allow certain crucial evidence that Rudy and Sidney could show. and it will just end up being a "Show trial" to debunk the claims against Dominion and plus they get rewarded any money they have outside of what is the minimal amount protected during bankruptcy.

• Tmess2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Unlike Trump, who threatens to sue but never does because he is knows that his claims are meritless, Dominion has no problem being in court.  Any evidence presented in this case will be a matter of public record (as it was in the cases already heard).  And libel cases are decided by juries; so all of the deep state nonsense does not apply here.

The fact that Dominion filed this case is a strong indication that they know that all of the nonsense being spouted by conspiracy theorists can't be backed up in court.  More importantly, given that Dominion qualifies as a "public figure," they expect to be able to prove that Powell and Giuliani knew that they were lying (an element of libel when the claim is made by a public figure).

My expectation is that, well before this gets to trial, Giuliani and Powell will declare bankruptcy to avoid being exposed as charlatans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Well if they were able to get the courts to not investigate the Evidence of Fraud then I think they know they have the Deep Stat to protect them !

DEM's you should not be supporting your party if they just committed a Coup Detat against the America voters !

You too will suffer from these Criminals  sooner or later !

That video of the Poll workers kicking out the GOP Poll workers then scanning and rescanning batches of ballots >4 time was enough to warrant a Trial !!!

(Trump did not make that Video ! )

"IF" you are an America you would want the Truth ! And we could have:

1) Get the list of "Legal" Voters in the 6 contested States

2)Have a "Certified" re vote!

We would CLEARLY see if :

1) Trump was "trying" to Change the Peoples Votes or

2)The DEM's DID Void the "VOTES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" !!!

Remember Trump was trying his hardest to get the SCOTUS to look at and investigate the Evidence ! But they did not on Procedural Technicalities ! ...

Thus the Coup Detat was able to  succeed ! The DEEP State (CRIMINAL DEMS&REPS) did not like that Trump was doing so much for the American People and not letting the DEEP STATE keep Business as usual !

• 4 weeks ago

Can't wait for "discovery".

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In America, you can sue anyone for anything.  Winning is the hard part.

• 1 month ago

I think it's taken too long for them to sue him.  They should sue trump too.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't respect him so guilt is more likely in my opinion. Did trump pardon him? I did not hear if he did. That raises some interesting potential.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He belongs in prison with Donny 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.