Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Antifa has admitted that they attacked the DNC HQ in Portland, the only ones that don't believe them is the DNC and Liberals, Why?

Update:

Steve, deflection failed.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The attack is on video.   It’s crazy to deny it.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cause usa media only like hate from one side cause deep State an Chinese cowards own the media an they only bad mouth one side

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People, take a look at user @Azizul. He makes a habit of copying other people's answers (I've seen three just this morning) then running them through a thesaurus or something.The answer he's posted here is clearly stolen from @Mustagme, and you can see how he's changed key words to almost-synonyms.

It must be almost as hard work as actually composing your own reply! but it's still cheating.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Where is your link? Why don’t you have a link? We’re supposed to just take your word for it? Or you don’t have a link because everything you’re saying is total bulls

hit? Maybe that’s it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is truly amazing. I don't understand why they think it's acceptable to gaslight everyone.

• 1 month ago

Fake news..............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals deny it because Antifa is left wing.  They don’t want to acknowledge the incredible ongoing violence being committed by BLM and Antifa.  

• 1 month ago

ANTIFA and BLM continue to rioting, deface, and murder US citizens. The AntiPOTUS has done nothing to stop, nor condemn, the violence. 

• Steve
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

News to me. I'm not denying it. Do you deny followers of Trump attacked the US Capitol? 

• ken
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They are trying to figure out a way to blame Trump.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.