Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Why am I not taking care of my hygiene?

I never brush my teeth or even shower. Changing my clothes is a chore and shaving is an impossible task, just too overwhelming ans exhausting. I just wear the same clothes over again and keep using spray. I never leave the house and I eat easy and unhealthy foods. 

you're lazy, unmotivated and ignorant

Sounds like your depressed or neglecting something but idk what caused this so I’m not sure

• drip

In a word depression. 

Only you would know that answer. I suspect depression, but am not competent enough, nor able to give that diagnosis

and uh ,,you want from us just what?

Sounds like extreme depression. Seek help.

• JOHN B

You don't even have to buy toilet paper or remove your clothes.

Sounds like you are all set for the next TP shortage

• ?

you sound depressed! go to a doctor and get medication.....this behavior isnt normal..good luck to you

• kelvin

you are just lazy

What Mama said. Usually, personal neglect is a sign of really deep depression, especially if a normal, every day task seems like an exhausting chore. I know when I'm not feeling my best because washing my hair seems so daunting, rather than just what it is: washing my hair. There are several free hotlines out there and in your area. They will match you with someone to talk to about it all. Google "free depression hotline" and some numbers will pull up for you. 

Or again, what Mama said: you're just really lazy, but I think it's the first one. Even lazy people tend to shower at least 3 times per week.