Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Why am I not taking care of my hygiene?

I never brush my teeth or even shower. Changing my clothes is a chore and shaving is an impossible task, just too overwhelming ans exhausting. I just wear the same clothes over again and keep using spray. I never leave the house and I eat easy and unhealthy foods. 

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

you're lazy, unmotivated and ignorant

• 4 weeks ago

Sounds like your depressed or neglecting something but idk what caused this so I’m not sure

• drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In a word depression. 

• 1 month ago

Only you would know that answer. I suspect depression, but am not competent enough, nor able to give that diagnosis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

and uh ,,you want from us just what?

• 1 month ago

Sounds like extreme depression. Seek help.

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You don't even have to buy toilet paper or remove your clothes.

Sounds like you are all set for the next TP shortage

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you sound depressed! go to a doctor and get medication.....this behavior isnt normal..good luck to you

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you are just lazy

• 1 month ago

What Mama said. Usually, personal neglect is a sign of really deep depression, especially if a normal, every day task seems like an exhausting chore. I know when I'm not feeling my best because washing my hair seems so daunting, rather than just what it is: washing my hair. There are several free hotlines out there and in your area. They will match you with someone to talk to about it all. Google "free depression hotline" and some numbers will pull up for you. 

Or again, what Mama said: you're just really lazy, but I think it's the first one. Even lazy people tend to shower at least 3 times per week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.