Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

If I keep eating fancy foods, would I eventually lose my taste for hotdogs, spam, and other treats?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so. I personally do not like super fancy foods, but I don't see a reason why liking them would cause you to stop liking simple and quick treats. Besides, filet mignon doesn't hold a candle to a good fried spamwich! I hope this helps!

Akib

• David
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Spam and hotdogs are not treats.  Please pass the Grey Poupon.

• 1 month ago

No.              

• 1 month ago

Yes and No. If there is comfort and nostalgia in hot dogs and spam, then that will bring you pleasure. 

That said, if you start really becoming a pro at sausages, you may find a hot dog a bit plain and boring. Eventually, you can taste the difference between beef, lamb, and pork. Then understand the various uses of garlic, herbs, or spices. Then start becoming a pro at what cuts of meat are used, how much fat was used, how coarse the grind was in the sausage. Cased or uncased. Dried, cured, or fresh. 

While, you will still feel joy of a hot dog at a ballgame, or at a large event in a park. But, if you're used to good sausages, having hot dogs for dinner at home may not excite you as much as it once did. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not necessarily, You could still like both extremes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably not. What's better than fried Spam that's browned and crispy and neon-orange Cheetos?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope, comfort food is always a welcome change. 

• 1 month ago

That depends on how well those "fancy foods" are prepared. Put caviar on raw onion and all you will taste will be onion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.