Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

Can someone check my baby scan report and confirm baby measurements/ size is okay?

Hello,

Last friday we went for a scan which went really well. However the Sonographer (private not NHS) made a small comment about the babies size (in particular the head) being slightly larger that it normally is at this stage. Can someone check the report below and let me know if everything seems okay?

For the record the sonographer did say babies grow at different rates so this is normal but naturally this is causing my girlfriend a little bit of anxiety so I thought I would see if anyone could take a look.

Yes, and that "someone" is a doctor. The only person qualified to talk to you about this is your girlfriend's Ob/gyn.  If she is concerned, tell her to contact a doctor.  Don't look for advice or reassurance here.