Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberals, who do you want to win the Super Bowl, Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes?

White vs. Brown

What knee incident?

How was your meeting last night ? did you wash the foul stench  out of your white hooded robe .

I would love to see Tom Brady win it.  You have to know he'll be talked about 50 to 75 years from now as one of, if not the only, quarterback with the his number of Super Bowl wins.  It would be watching history in the making...  What's even more special, he would have done it with two different teams from two different Conferences, in the first year of changing teams.  That my Dear Friends is a Winner and Champion.   To say he did it because he cheated shows how clueless people are to high level sports competition.  It's complex and near impossible to achieve his accomplishments and consistent level of player excellence.  

• John

Put down the Faux Noise and slowly walk away. Doritos are not "the brown chips" they are just chips. Learn this if you are capable.

Brady is a cheater and a trumptard. I hope the chiefs pull an Alex Smith on him 

• ?

Actually, the 'Bills' were the team that has consistently stayed in the locker room in protest during the national anthem before every game this year.

Both the Chiefs and Bucs still honor our nation and its laws, at least as a team. 

Brady has already proved himself by getting his new team to the Super Bowl in his first year with the added bonus of it being his home field. The Chiefs are trying to repeat so they have already proven themselves too.

As far as 'liberals' go, I would imagine they would like for both teams to lose somehow. 

• FitWit

I imagine they, like myself, want you to just shut up. 

Race never crossed my mind.  I was rooting for the Bills last weekend since I don't care for the chiefs,  but fuсk Tom Brady. 

Oh, NFL players taking a knee is what the racist is mad about. Fuсk him too.

• ?

Brady has already proven himself with 6 Superbowl rings. Mahomes has only one postseason loss... to Tom Brady & the Patriots. This is a classic "passing the torch" story. I'm rooting for the Chiefs on this one. 

I like KC. Here is Patrick Mahomes Jr. with his mom and dad. Cute baby.

Wow, I never even thought about color when you asked the question.    Don't have a favorite, but there are reasons that I would enjoy each of them being on the winning team.