Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Now that Trump has been banned from almost all social media, will he turn to Grindr next to get his opinions out and share them with others?

Favorite Answer

What makes you think he wasn't already there?  He's probably a charter member; he strikes me as someone who only wants someone attractive munching on his little nub, then he gets out the checkbook.

New social media site coming soon: "The Legion of Donald".

Trump supporters keep trying to talk him into getting onto some other social media platform, but Parler is still broken, and he's unlikely to want to stoop to using any of the other various fly-by-night right-wing sites.

People say that in between playing golf he's been rage-watching TV and going out of his mind with his inability to get on Twitter.

Personally, I think it's been great not to have to hear the senile rantings from his diseased mind.

He could call for a press conference. He can set up his own platform, with his own rules. He can...no, I guess not. He's too lazy. 

• Well, if he does decide to join Grindr, he’ll be sharing a lot more than his opinions on the app. 

🥴 Oh I know he's hating it. 

Probably going thru withdrawls and crawling up his walls.