Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Am I wrong for feeling this way?

I got into a big argument with my parents about uni a few weeks ago, and while I absolutely love my family, it’s just been different with my parents now. I feel horrible for even thinking this. But it just isn’t the same. I don’t exactly want to be around them anymore, and talking to them doesn’t make me happy. I don’t look forward to telling then stories.

I want it to go back to how it was, but I just want to hear them say they’re proud of me...which they probably won’t at this point. I don’t know. Sounds dumb, but it sucks.

i dont think so

So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon;  forgive me.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Parents try hard to make kids happy.

You might just think of terms of wanting, buying, having verses working, paying, debt.

Parents are paying for kids all the time unti you have a career, thats a lot of paying, buying and working for parents all to make you happy.

The room, the car, the phone, the insurance, the college, all cost, the clothes you wear, the food you eat, the tuition and books you need they work hard to buy for you.

THEN THE KID HAS ONE THOUGHTLESS MOMENT SAYS UNFORGIVABLE, UNGRATEFUL COMMENTS THAT TELL PARENTS ALL THEY HAVE GIVEN ISNT APPRECIATED.....and they pull back a lot & start giving very little cash, verbage...giving. They question why they didnt invest more in their retirement, sale the house and kick the kids out at 18.

I think you should apologize, suck it up and expect nothing verses everything. 

• Snow

It can be so tough to get along with family. But there is help. I have found this book helpful in the past. I linked a chapter from the book below. I am sure you will find the information helpful. 

• Kieth

They are dumping money into your education, and you are partying.