Anonymous

Am I still white? ?

Is being 3 quarters white and 1 quarter black make me still white or am I classed as mixed? 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well yes, you're mixed. 75% to 25%. That's still a mixture.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you look conventional white, or nearly white, in your overall racial appearance

and do not acknowledge your racial makeup as being mixed race, or your close

nonwhite relatives as your biological relatives, you would usually be considered

only white. If you look similar to certain mixed race or original nonwhite subrace

and indicate you is genetically mixed, your racial identity would be mixed, which

include looking mostly mixed with white race and considerably mixed with lesser

amount of nonwhite race, especially when the nonwhite race is the black race. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mixed if between quarter to 75% Mongoloid or Africanoid z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

octaroon same  as  Meghan Markle  as her mother has  white ancestors

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

there are no quarters in genetic reality.

Luck of the draw decided which genes for skincolour your halfblack parent passed on to you. maybe you are fully white, maybe you are as black as (s)he is

there is no calculating or predicting

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Race is a social construct. Scientifically everyone is some kind of mix.

Ethnicity is cultural - it is determined by your personal cultural background. If you were raised white and identify as white, then you are white. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're mixed ...........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are black obviously 

Identifying as black has so many advantages in the west today 

• 1 month ago

That's for you to decide. But also understand people may put you in a box different than what you perceive yourself as. 

• 1 month ago

When you look at your skin color, what do you see? 

I'm Arab (Lebanese) , but I'm pale as snow. Probably whiter than a white person. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.