Denu asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who you think is gonna be president in 2024?

Some may assume Biden. But what if Trump decide to try to run against him then? will he let someone else take the place?

Ted Cruz i think may be appealing to Trump supporters though considering he has been pretty consistent with his support of Trump and big tech companies. So he seems like a likely candidate if Trump cant run in 2024 of the republican party

Update:

support of big tech companies? -_- i meant challenging big tech companies. Ted Cruz has challenged it on censorship and such

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think could be abolished by that time 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden will be 82 in 2024.. he is not well and strong enough to make it for this term, he won't be around to run next time

• 1 month ago

It's all about that paradigm shift, the "change" people want. They are trying to reach a new perspective in their lives, and do not want to be bounded by the old "narratives" of their reality ( in way of governance).  People are opening to something new, more representative of their own needs, but this shift isn't in perfect alignment for what's best for all yet. Technology, anti-pollution, freedom of limitations, all these things can converged in a great NEW WORLD ORDER they can find true coherence and our reality can be reshaped into the best form it can be. 

But to do this people must re-align to the order of one, and cohere to each other, and together we must cohere to transcend limitations, divisions of the mind/ ego...

We must evolve collectively.... this sort of collective evolution is possible but most people still think that the most advanced technology is tin cans being shot into space... :D They do have greater advances than that. Believe me...

With the study of matter/ consciousness they have made profound revelations and have far succeeded the expectations of most. Programmable matter, teleportation, time travel. Yes, it's all real it's not SCIFI... 

They have shown me a few of these advances but I wasn't allowed to remember so I honestly won't make anything up or pretend but I was teleported and I have experienced time travel. The two are connected, closely...relativity... and synchronicity, entanglement... so on...

Anyways, people are shifting , opening to change and their minds and hearts are opening too. This chaos is just to create unrest, to break apart the old so that a new emerges. It's to stop things going in that direction, and to create new harmonies, rhythms, new directions that evolution will inevitably take. 

We need to face chaos, disorder before we learn to reject it, and choose how to re-organize, evolve it into a new stage of our evolution. Evolution is a adaptation, it's a re-organization of information, a higher coherent form that can exist within it's physical embodiment inside of physical dimensions.. 

In essence our consciousness needs to shift to a higher dimensional state of mind. This requires that we begin to see past limitations, separation and learn how to see how we can be more limitless.  

They need to do this by continuing to release UFO documents, X Files, and such as slowly but quickly as necessary. They need to open people's mind and this primitive world of physical limitations needs to shift into something new.

They need to explain to people that something does connect us all that religion is multi-dimensional and that every religion is just as right as the other and there is a collective unconscious field of reality. They need to explain to us that we're all one and that limitations can be transcended inside of every form. 

This circus and monkey show isn't working and it won't work. We need to let go off the past as illusion and embrace the present as the present is infinite and we are eternal beings capable of transcending everything that limits and separates us. 

• 1 month ago

Biden wins reelection by largest electoral landslide in US election history 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden made no secret about him thinking of NOT running in 2024.

And for the orange shitstain, the republican would be wise to dissociate with him entirely (which will allow the GOP to scapegoat load up all the bad stuff on him ) vote him out when this gets to the senate, which would legally deny the fat orange moron from running for any elected position.

And then, there will be the trial the orange traitor would have to face, for treason, sedition, influence peddling, perjury, collusion, tax evasion, fraud among others; in 2024, the obscene obese disgrace will either be in jail, or in the cemetery if he managed to annoy the other inmates enough.

Cruz will also likely face charges as well.

• Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I doubt Biden will still be around. That means Kamala will run as incumbent with Big Tech backing the Democrats she'll win. But it doesn't matter, because in 2022 Republicans will take back both the House and Senate. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It won't be Trump, he'll be in jail, and Ted Cruz was born in Canada so according to Trump's years of birther bs he can't even run.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

President PoopyButtHole :3

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ted Cruz will be the next president. 

• 1 month ago

No one assumes Biden will run in 24.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.