Who is ready to give President Biden and Vice President K Harries time to right Trump's wrongs ?

Give then?   They get 4 years

whether you're ready or not.

All I've read about so far are how Biden f*cked up reversing Trump's excellent decisions.  For example, we were not reliant upon the Middle East for oil because Trump ordered the Keystone Pipeline to pump oil.  We didn't need to rely on anyone for oil and our oil and gas and petroleum prices were low because of it.  Idiot Biden erroneously believed that the pipeline causes global warming and he had it shut down.  Again, we are going to have to rely on the Middle East and the prices will skyrocket again.  It makes no sense to just leave it non-operational.  There are so many examples of Biden's non-functioning brain and out of touch of reality.  He's completely lost it.

• Dan

Time isn't the problem. It's what's considered "wrong". I don't think that border wall is wrong. 

I bet Biden is already righting the wrong of peace.