Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

A friend of my husband grabbed my thigh and my husband didn’t care. Is this wrong?

• KTJoe

Not wrong if husband is into wife sharing, perhaps gay he and best buddy are lovers. The thing is, if thigh grabbing made you feel uncomfortable than talk to hubby. If hands on happens again than talk about separation. 

Yes....................

• Raja

It is wrong .It looks your husband is under obligation to his friend .Hence he could not react to what his friend did . Tell your husband if he wants to share his wife with his friends you are not the type of lady . Let him find out a cheap woman and leave you 

He quit undermining his significant other and he wedded you , he didn't keep you in ... so I take care my companion spouse, not long after he mend we chose to leave our ... I settled on helpless decisions in Men, hitched some unacceptable man, cheated with the ... I keep on serving God and throughout the previous a half year I have implored and clutched Jesus.

It's very wrong and this friend of his can't really be considered a friend. I'd think seriously about whether your husband respects you or not.

• He wants you to bang other guys.  Must be a Republican.

Yep there's something wrong. Your husband shows that he's no longer in love with you. Because he doesn't feel any jealousy, to stand up to the man who touched his wife. That's not normal, a man who loves his wife would want to protect and defend her. You should file charges against that man.

You told your husband but you didn't do anything to the offender?  He is lucky he hadn't tried it with my wife.  She would make him regret his unwise action.  Without even needing violence to achieve it.

It wasn’t by accident. It was intentional and no I was not ok with it. I told my husband right away and he didn’t do anything about it. He didn’t seem to care much.

I wouldn't like it if someone touched my gf's thigh, regardless of the circumstance (unless it was a legitimate accident). 

Edit: Yeah that's strange he didn't say/do anything Melissa. It clearly made you uncomfortable; the least he could do is tell your friend to respect your personal space. He should keep his hands to himself and his own wife.