Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

A friend of my husband grabbed my thigh and my husband didn’t care. Is this wrong?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not wrong if husband is into wife sharing, perhaps gay he and best buddy are lovers. The thing is, if thigh grabbing made you feel uncomfortable than talk to hubby. If hands on happens again than talk about separation. 

• 1 month ago

Yes....................

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is wrong .It looks your husband is under obligation to his friend .Hence he could not react to what his friend did . Tell your husband if he wants to share his wife with his friends you are not the type of lady . Let him find out a cheap woman and leave you 

• 1 month ago

He quit undermining his significant other and he wedded you , he didn't keep you in ... so I take care my companion spouse, not long after he mend we chose to leave our ... I settled on helpless decisions in Men, hitched some unacceptable man, cheated with the ... I keep on serving God and throughout the previous a half year I have implored and clutched Jesus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's very wrong and this friend of his can't really be considered a friend. I'd think seriously about whether your husband respects you or not.

• He wants you to bang other guys.  Must be a Republican.

• 1 month ago

Yep there's something wrong. Your husband shows that he's no longer in love with you. Because he doesn't feel any jealousy, to stand up to the man who touched his wife. That's not normal, a man who loves his wife would want to protect and defend her. You should file charges against that man.

• 1 month ago

You told your husband but you didn't do anything to the offender?  He is lucky he hadn't tried it with my wife.  She would make him regret his unwise action.  Without even needing violence to achieve it.

• 1 month ago

It wasn’t by accident. It was intentional and no I was not ok with it. I told my husband right away and he didn’t do anything about it. He didn’t seem to care much.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't like it if someone touched my gf's thigh, regardless of the circumstance (unless it was a legitimate accident). 

Edit: Yeah that's strange he didn't say/do anything Melissa. It clearly made you uncomfortable; the least he could do is tell your friend to respect your personal space. He should keep his hands to himself and his own wife.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.