Does God punish those who hurt his children?

Yes, he does         .

Zechariah 2:8-For this is what Jehovah of armies says, who after being glorified* has sent me to the nations that were plundering you:+ ‘Whoever touches you touches the pupil of my eye.*+ 9 For now I will wave my hand against them, and they will become plunder for their own slaves.’+ And you will certainly know that Jehovah of armies has sent me.

Some translations here imply that the one touching God’s people is touching his own eye or Israel’s eye, not God’s eye. This error was introduced by some scribes who viewed this passage as irreverent and therefore emended it. Their misguided effort obscured the intensity of Jehovah’s personal empathy.

No.                           

"After all, it is only right for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you....This will take place when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in blazing fire, inflicting vengeance ...They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, separated from the presence of the Lord and the glory of His might" - 2 Thessalonians 1:5-10

Yup, he shows us our mirror. Maybe that is why you are facing this situation. Due to some past kerma, you got birth in your family. You have to accept your circumstances and take your responsibilities even when your parents are evil. You may live separately eg after 18 but you have to take your responsibilities later.

When they would become old don't punish them because they punished you. Leave this matter for God to solve. Do what a child should do for his parents without any expectations from them.

If your parents would not take their responsibilities they would regret later and the same is applicable for you.

Instead of speaking something rubbish to them try to stay away from them, run away from them, and don't talk to them. ;). 

Keep in mind that we study so that we will be able to take our responsibilities. Parents usually care about our future and they sometimes interfere too much in the life of their children and put mental pressure on them. 

Real Case Study:

My friend's parents spoiled his life by interfering in his relationship with a girl, they did not allow them to marry for 5 years due to lower cast issue. My friend and his girlfriend lived together and now they are separated permanently. Boy(My friend) did not go against his father's decision. The girl waited a lot then started dating another person in the end. She went with a new person on a long trip as my friend was unable to make a decision. You know that where your relationship has reached so you need to make the decision according to it. Sometimes you need to go against the wish of your parents. Religion does not guide you to obey your parents all the time. Religion guides you to become a responsible person. Both are permanently single now. Father also threatened his boy that he is gonna leave him permanently  (including removing his name from the property)  if he would marry that girl. As that girl did a major mistake now there is no chance for them to meet again.

Just telling you that after 18 when some parents are not able to control their children then they threaten them regarding property rights.

Do you know what we do in this situation, we do not look back. When your parent leaves you, you become free from your responsibilities.

For example, when a casualty does not want any help from you, you cant help him

• ?

nope.

demons that run this world are doing fine.

I would say yes looking at the state of the world right now, God works in mysterious ways.

God is going to punish every person who fails to Love One Another.

He tends to use the children as gambling tokens in bets with demons, i guess he has a gambling problem, not to mention, a problem with child trafficking

Not that I have seen.

-𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓋𝓊𝓈 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓃ℯ