Why don't transgender athletes just stay in their biological identification team as the opposite biological sex already joined those teams?

I think this i fair....

Update:

@xxOOau. I think its fair to just keep biological transgenders on the same team because they already have the opposite gender they are wanting to project in terms of identifying themselves with. . I don't think its fair for males, in particular, to participate on female teams as they are just biologically stronger. I don't think it's fair to even really mix gender. Too many disadvantages and advantages. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"I don't think its fair for males, in particular, to participate on female teams as they are just biologically stronger"

This seems like common sense but the fact is we don't know. The data is not there. There is evidence they do have a slight advantage but there is also evidence they are equal to cis women and even some showing they are at a disadvantage. This is of course for trans women that have transitioned. Obviously trans women that have not transitioned have an advantage but nobody is arguing they should be allowed to compete. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's because those freaks want to push their sickness on us

• 1 month ago

You think this is fair.      I do not think this is fair.    Looks like we have opposing views.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Luckily your opinion means squat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

And your field of expertise is?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.