Ibredd
Lv 7
Ibredd asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why don't Dems want Trump to run again, are they afraid he will win as they may not be able to steal another election?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This time they needed to put 30 million fake ballots into an election, they are scared that next time it will be need to be 60 million.

• 1 month ago

This election wasn’t stolen. SCOTUS and 60+ federal judges dismissed Trump’s lawsuits because of no evidence. There was no voting fraud found. If you have the evidence better get it to Trump, he could use it ASAP. 

There are also Republicans and Independents who want to stop his ability to run again. Why? Gee, maybe it’s because he’s a traitorous insurrectionist who deserves no less. Maybe he’ll buy Epstein’s island and start his own dictatorship. I know you’ll be there, right? 

• 1 month ago

The cockroach damaged America badly in only four years. We can't take a chance on giving him more time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bollocks! I would like to see Trump start his own party!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you really believe this, I pity you.

• 1 month ago

They didn't steal this one.

They are afraid that he will lose again, getting fewer votes than they do for the third time in a row, and lie again by continuing to blame theft and fraud for the fact that citizens just don't want him to be President.

• Sergio
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why the hell would you want an incompetent anti-intellectual delinquent that has no regard for the constitution and the American people to run again ? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would you want to reelect a President so useless he can't even ensure the integrity of an election? 

• 1 month ago

Trump's a dangerous wannabe dictator.  As such, even before he tried to overthrow our government, he was inciting his followers to commit violence against private citizens.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.