Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Polls: Chubby girls or Toothpick girls?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I prefer chubby girls more because I like to see ribs on a plate not on my woman 

Skinny is better.        

I'm liking 2 at the moment. I think they hace both body types maybe. Ive made commitments in a way and i want to follow through. If i were to ever get any money ever.. Id want to at least share.. I cant go back on my word now. They have been so kind and I dont think i could do that or would they deserve it or would i want to. Since theyve been so kind and helpful and all. Then maybe chose between one or the other someday. Its safer that way anyways while you are getting comfortable and working on popularity and stuff like that. 

I wouldn't exclude any woman based on their physique, but I have always preferred more full figured women being a big and tall guy.

Toothpick girls, like this

Both and skinny girls have meat too😒

Nothing wrong with either body type, but chubby girls are cute. Curves look really nice and it gives you something to hold onto

Chubby girls more cushion for the pushing