Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

was Donald Trump just "Controlled opposition" and really he was in agreement with "The Swamp's" policies?

Update:

he, along with the opposing Democrats were just putting on like an orchestrated,  "WWE show"?  that is what i am suspecting now. he was offered a "Deal" at the end to kind of play along with the stolen election and not really use any of his executive powers that he could have used ,,,why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Drain the swamp," was just a slogan to trigger the low information base.  Same as "Build the wall," and "Lock her up."  Ultimately Trump did nothing expect tax breaks for the already wealthy and cement ties with the extremist Wahhabi exporting Saudis. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

His administration was a chaotic revolving door with a many being actually convicted.  He took took corruption and criminality up a notch.

• 1 month ago

He brought in his crime family.

• 1 month ago

He brought his own swamp with him.  Giving government jobs to Ivanka and her husband is nepotism.  Rewarding Carlson with a Cabinet job for endorsing him was corrupt. Rewarding Betsy Devos with a Cabinet job for donating $ to the GOP was corrupt.  Calling the GA officials and trying to pressure them to overturn election results was corrupt.  Withholding military aid until Ukraine can "do us a favor" was corrupt. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He was unpopular for many reasons, one being that he didn't care about the career politicians or playing by their crooked rules (not that some of his weren't crooked too).

Your post, while only able to receive speculative responses, belongs in Politics rather than Current Events.

• 1 month ago

He revealed the swamp.  I never realized how corrupt the Democrats are and some Republicans as well.  I know what to look for now.  They have no shame.  The devils are still there.  They hated Trump because he ruined their foreign cash cows.  I guess they have the green light again though.  Too bad.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We’ll never really know the answer. However I have to say that with 24/7 negative world media coverage it seems on the face of it that he opposed the New World Order. You are right tho, he should have trodden down the election fraud with martial law, however think how the world’s media would have spun that. He really was in an impossible situation where he could only hope others did the right thing, which they didn’t.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He helped the swamp in the worse way possible. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.