Has anyone else noticed Dems remaining silent about current left wing violence while they ....?

.... continue to attack all Conservatives for the Capitol?

Do they support left wing violence?

ANDRE, Both that and the Capitol were loudly criticized by Conservatives. Your turn GO!.

I won't hold my breath.

Favorite Answer

The rioters in the northwest are anarchists which we relegate to the left.  They align with the left far more than with the right.  They burned, looted, killed, including federal buildings and injured 700 police all summer long and the DNC funded their bail and legal fees at the direction of Kamala Harris who told them to keep it up.  Don't quit.  They claim they won't stop ruining people's lives on a daily basis until they get borderless countries and other very unlikely ideas.  

Some of these governors don't realize that they are making people mentally ill with their dictatorial ways during this pandemic.  They are causing people to lose their businesses and their means of earning a living.  I never agree with violence but some of these governors should consider whether what they do is really necessary.  Sad to say, suicides are also way up especially among children because they can't go to school.  Children need to have people around and things to do that challenge them frequently.  

Feel free to show us all the so called left wingers who plotted to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan.

Feel free to show us all the so called left wingers who attacked the Capitol.

Hypocrisy is something leftists accept as a necessity for pushing their ideology and agendas.

Source(s): Andre L and judy&charlie

I don't support any violence.