if willing to, please help me with this?

Earths Surface in 200 million years: 

1.) What do scientists know about mountain ranges and continental shelves that could be used as evidence to support how the earths surface has changed in the past and therefore will change again in the future?

2.) What do scientists know about sea floor spreading, mid-ocean ridges, and deep ocean trenches that could be used as evidence to support how the earths surface has changed in the past and therefore will change in the future?

3.) What do scientists know about plate motion and conviction currents that could be used as evidence to support how the earths surface has changed in the past and therefore will change again in the future?

(sorry, I wasn’t sure what subject to put!)

• ?

Entire books have been written about continent drift and plate tectonics and WHY it happens, Earth's core cooling off by conduction and convection of heat. It 9s IMPOSSIBLE to fully answer 3 questions in the 10,000 character spaces that YA answers are limited to. Very few people have the patience to read such a long answer. Your attempt to exploit my valuable time?and patience has failed. Why you cannot use a Google or Bing search to answer your questions I will never under stand. 7th

Here is one place to start: 

http://www.scotese.com/.....