Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What do married men do when they are not attracted to their wife anymore?

people dont get married based on attraction alone.   Maybe because they need a family and raise children....

If I'm not attracted to my wife, I would ask us both to watch porn, until we get hot.... porn is not gross, it is a tool for people to bring up the sexual tension.....

• Foofa

The good ones dig deep into their souls and remember all the non physical reasons they had to have this woman as their life partner. They think about how kind and supportive she is. They think about how she's smart, capable and about how much they have in common and all the great life plans they've made together. If none of those thing exist then I guess they get a hard lesson about what happens when you marry for looks alone apparently not realizing that looks fade with time. 

• rick

Fantasize....................   Or get a girlfriend.

I am sorry.  I don't know the answer.  It certainly hasn't happened to me.  I can't even imagine how it would be possible.

• i + i

Same things married women do when they 

are not attracted to their husbands anymore.

• T J

They get a divorce or cheat.

• GA41

They honor their wedding vows and love her through it.  They dwell on her positive attributes and not her faults.  Love is much deeper than simply erotic emotions.

I don't think it's that not attracted.i think he tells her I thinking finding another lady and then he just tell her is it something you are okay with if in have mistress or new wife etc is it okay .but I'm not sure it's always like someone say hey u this I'm leaving .

Many things: retreat inwards and ignore their spouse, get divorced, cheat on them while still married, watch porn/masturbate instead of sex, spend more time away from their spouse, etc.