Chris asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Testicles ?

I was wondering, how come one of my testicles are vertical, and the other is diagonal??? Is this normal? It doesn’t hurt? And sometimes the testicle that is diagonal ends up sitting really high and makes my penis sit on the side of that testicle and makes it point out to the left. Anyone know?

You absolutely need to get seen by a doctor so they can examine you. When you're all clear, I would recommend just generally working to improve your health- eat better, drink more water, exercise, mediate, hydrate your skin--- especially your below the belt region which is sososososo sensitive- Man1 Man Oil is the best for that. Take care of yourself friend. 

Slap them a few times a day until they're both in the same direction. 

Just be glad you have testicles. You could be a girl you know.

• THE OG

Go see a specialist 

Your testicles seem fairly normal- most males have 1 testicle hanging lower. The diagonal position may be just your own body- each of us has slight differences. Mine hang very low, normally, and 1 does seem positioned slightly differently. My Dr. has never said anything is wrong when she examines my testicles and penis. Also, you know they will tighten up closer to your body when the temperature is cooler, so the position changes a bit. Try massaging them daily in different ways, to stimulate male hormones, and your semen production. Masturbate or have sexual release with a partner frequently, to keep them and your whole body healthier.

if you young, maybe it has not still completed the downhill... but they never are at the same level

WGAF - ask a doctor