Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Is 2000mg of Tylenol safe?

I accidentally took 4 extra strength Tylenol in one dose. Is this safe?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 day ago

Orthodoxy is the only true faith. Rapture = heresy; Fireball should be beheaded for spreading this heresy on Yahoo Answers (deceiving Christians into false hope). Dreams/thoughts are from 1)angels who always do good; 2)demons who never do good; or 3)you making shyt up in your head while you sleep trying to solve your problems; or from 4) your gov't using this supertechnology. Usually, dreams/thoughts are from demons. So, that explains a lot of people being in the wrong all the time. Rapture thing is from demons but you can't rule out the gov't using some super technology like Project Blue Beam to kind of introduce people to the evil flying antichrist who will ride on a donkey into the Third Temple. So, churches who closed for COVID (or had COVID measures like dipping spoon into some liquid like alcohol) are no longer Christ's but now are working for Satan promoting the new COVID religion. Last Patriarch is Patriarch Irenaios 1st. He blessed Catacomb movement. For liturgy what you need is antiminis (towel with remains of saints sewn into it); wax candles; one cup/one spoon; non-Kosher non-yeast non-barcoded non-qrcoded wine/bread. Kosher = sprinkled with blood. Yeast is grown on pig bacteria. QRcode = barcode = mark of the beast. Roman Catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with Bubonic plague (no laughing matter). You must hide (within a small group of 10-15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents once you hid because documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. No electronics once you hid because antichrist's minions will track you using electronics that you got. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist using Tesla's ether. In case you're in 'Murica and want to hide, then consider inland Alaska. Arctic Circle = Security Circle for WW3. If you manage to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). Thanks for reading this spiel. Forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are smart enough to spell Tylenol, then you already know if it is safe for you.

The adult max is 3000 mg each day.  That's six 500 mg pills total taken two at a time three times a day.   You did not take four by accident.  That's just a flat lie. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If its only the one time, you will probably be fine.

A rebound headache, ringing in the ears, diarrhea, nausea might occur.

• 1 month ago

It won't be fatal, unless you are extremely unlucky, but it could be less than "safe" as well.  Not killing does not mean no damage, and damage is somewhat of a chance event that increases in likelihood with increase in dose, so while it is not "unsafe" as in "will cause you certain harm", it is less safe than smaller doses.

The question here is simply one of what you consider safe.  What odds make a thing change from safe to unsafe, for you?  It is unwise to increase risk when there is no particular benefit to derive from the action, is what I would say.   Nothing is truly "safe" but lots of things are very low risk and we consider the risk to be so insignificant that we call it "safe".  You decided to go from extremely unlikely harm to highly unlikely harm.  Is that safe?  I can't decide that for you.  Odds are very good that you will suffer no harm.  They are not zero odds though.

Kind of hard to accidentally take four pills, in my view.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, that dose once won’t kill you and your body will clear it out.

• A
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It definitely won’t kill you but I wouldn’t recommend taking that much Tylenol on a regular basis. You might get an upset stomach though. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.