Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is dunning kruger a big thing with atheists who think they have full comprehension of religion, but don't?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why is trolling a big thing with losers who need attention online, because they don't get any in real life?

• Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Atheists love the way PRETEND Christians like you prove that the problem is not anything to do with atheists, God, Jesus, the bible, or even Christianity and all to do with the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by BAD Christians towards others‽

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD Christians which causes all GOOD Christians to despair at the damage they do!

The self-destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

BAD Christians not only drive people further away from God but are the reason so many DECENT people are becoming ANTI THEISTS!

Pew News reports Christianity is shrinking with a corresponding rise in atheism!

Five times as many Americans in 2014 said they never prayed compared to those asked the same question in the 1980s

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. -Mat 6:1

Treat a man as he appears to be, and you make him worse. But treat a man as if he were what he potentially could be, and you make him what he should be. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Christianity is not about hating others and driving people away but about worshipping the LOVING GOD and drawing people to him!!!!!!!

• Corey
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We dont need to fully comprehend religion. All that matters is that there is no evidence that supports the exitence of deities.

• 1 month ago

Your graph has no bearing on the truth. I understand religion. I was religious until I was 22. I have spent many many years studying religion. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dunning-Krugers build strawmen.

Keep up the brilliant work, Liam.

EDIT

@Carmen

"It's very weird when they make claims about reading through the Bible dozens of times and studying it in detail for decades..."

As I said .. strawmen 🙃

~

• 1 month ago

If you find anything that atheists do to be annoying, simply present some testable, repeatable, consistent evidence for the existence of ANY Goddess or God, and end atheism forever.  We might still be ANNOYING, but we wouldn't be ATHEISTS!

• 1 month ago

Sorry, keeping up with delusional fantasies is hard work and it doesn't help others.

• Carmen
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It's very weird when they make claims about reading through the Bible dozens of times and studying it in detail for decades, but they don't seem to know anything beyond Adam and Eve and Jonah, and even that only child picture book level knowledge. 

• 1 month ago

Considering that numerous studies indicate that atheists know, on average, more about religion than the religious do, your question breaks the scale on the irony meter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.