Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

is atheism a brain disability?

Yes, it certainly is.  It is an impairment in the brain that results in the inability to understand why grown people still believe in fairy tales and other mythological creatures.  I just don't see how you can believe that stuff.  If that means I'm disabled then great, maybe I can get federal benefits for that.

No, it is a self-deception brought on by arrogance.

• Paul

No, it is just ignorance of a particular reality. It is pretty irrational though, to say "Hundreds of millions of people claim to know God, but I haven't met Him, therefore He cannot exist".

Yeah, it's a 'brain disability' to require evidence before accepting something as real.

No its a truth that brainwashed people such as yourself are unable to contemplate or even accept

It is,

for rocks and trees.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Rod

No, its a free will choice for a person to be an atheist and not believe God exists.

Atheism is all about ignorance.

Hello, Troll! Atheism is a lack of belief in ALL Goddesses and Gods. Do the math, if you're capable. If atheists lack a belief in TEN THOUSAND Goddesses and Gods, and YOU lack a belief in 9,990 of them, are you 99.9% as mentally disabled as they are??

Yep another high school drop out trying their hand at trolling.