Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

What age do most teens stop having a set bedtime on the weekends?

Updated 7 days ago:

So you guys really think most people have a bedtime until they turn 18 or move out? I hope you die, retards. I stopped having a bedtime on the weekends when I was 12. Anyone claiming that anyone who hasn’t moved out has a bedtime has been blocked.

1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

I would think around the time they start high school. Most older teens don’t have bedtimes from my experience, on the weekends OR weekdays.

1 week ago

When you are 18 or when you move out of the house.

18 when you move out...

Our kids had a 10pm bedtime on the weekend until age 16.

Midnight around 17 ...

• edward

On weekends?  Friday i have somewhere to be at 9 AM on Saturday.  For Saturday, church is at 9 AM on Sunday and i have dance practice after that till 3.  My life was highly structured in my youth.  I don’t think that i had a bed time as long as everything went according to plan.

• mokrie

It all depends on the parents beliefs and the teens actions. It's different in each household. In my opinion a set bed time is best for every age since when you go to school or work you need to follow a schedule and going off it can mess up the beginning of your week. 

In my house lights out is 10:30 and you get up at 8:00 or earlier if you have to be at school or work. That's the rules if you can't live with them there's the door

18 I would think.

• !

When they move out and live under their own roof. As long as they're in their parents house, they abide by their parents rules