Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

What age do most teens stop having a set bedtime on the weekends?

Updated 7 days ago:

So you guys really think most people have a bedtime until they turn 18 or move out? I hope you die, retards. I stopped having a bedtime on the weekends when I was 12. Anyone claiming that anyone who hasn’t moved out has a bedtime has been blocked.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

I would think around the time they start high school. Most older teens don’t have bedtimes from my experience, on the weekends OR weekdays.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

When you are 18 or when you move out of the house.

• 4 weeks ago

18 when you move out...

Our kids had a 10pm bedtime on the weekend until age 16.

Midnight around 17 ...

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On weekends?  Friday i have somewhere to be at 9 AM on Saturday.  For Saturday, church is at 9 AM on Sunday and i have dance practice after that till 3.  My life was highly structured in my youth.  I don’t think that i had a bed time as long as everything went according to plan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It all depends on the parents beliefs and the teens actions. It's different in each household. In my opinion a set bed time is best for every age since when you go to school or work you need to follow a schedule and going off it can mess up the beginning of your week. 

• 1 month ago

In my house lights out is 10:30 and you get up at 8:00 or earlier if you have to be at school or work. That's the rules if you can't live with them there's the door

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

18 I would think.

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When they move out and live under their own roof. As long as they're in their parents house, they abide by their parents rules

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.