Would You stop buying if you disagree with the Companies views?

So yeah, the best pillow I have ever used is the My Pillow, I own 9 of them.

I NEVER paid full price, but got them on QVC and Zulily.

Used to work at Walmart and at full price those things NEVER moved.

Bed Bath and Beyond is dropping dude's pillows and I hear it's because of his statements and political views.

They say it's because they don't sell, I'm not so sure either way?

So my question is, would you buying a product you find great because the owner's viewpoint isn't your's?

Or would you stop shopping at a retailer who dropped said product because they don't like the producer's views?

They are the BEST pillows I have ever purchased and know dude was an addict, now crazy religious guy, but should that matter?

BTW, I own so many cause I bought my Mother with early onset Dementia four and she sleeps without snoring, or neck problems now.

I know Trolls will attack me, saying I'm a plant, but that's not the case.

Most of them will be "Anonymous". 

I think people who actually do that feel as though that is the only way they can have a sense of empowerment by sort of boycotting a product. With political views so divisive in the United States right now, it’s no wonder some of these things are happening. In answer to your question though, I don’t let any political views or any other views or ideas affect my buying or purchasing of an item. If it is a good item, at a good price, I will buy it.

No one tells me what to purchase.

Refuse to purchase everything advertised on TV. 

• A

Those pillows are the biggest, overpriced pieces of crap. I’m just fine with my $3 Walmart pillows. I don’t need to spend $50 on ANY pillow. 

I don’t usually consider the CEO political views when I’m shopping for items, but mike lindell is different. He didn’t just make a comment about his political affiliation. He used his platform as CEO to push fake covid cures and crazy conspiracy theories. He was on Fox News spewing his BS while an ad for his pillows was on a banner on the bottom of the screen. He uses his company as a way to push his extremely controversial ideas. I don’t want to support that. I did NOT consider boycotting Goya foods just because the CEO admitted to being a trump supporter. He also didn’t use his position and his company to push his politics on people. Mike lindell used his company as a way to push his politics, therefore I associate his pillows with his insane political views. I wouldn’t buy those awful pillows anyway though. Just read the reviews! That should convince anyone not to buy it. Plus he has an F rating from the BBB. 

Yep.  I don't go to Subway or Chick-fi-lay.

I stopped shopping at BB&B because of it. I never shopped at Kohls

• Robert

You bought a good product at a fair price.  Screw the trolls.  Most of them are buying Chinese crap at WalMart without even thinking about it.  My Pillow took one of the profit making pillow lines and used it to make masks and protective devices during the early days of the Chinese weaponized flu, so they are a patriotic  company and deserve our support.  So Ignore the trolls.  Resist the left.  

I buy products, not opinions

Yea I was saying I was going to stop buying products made in China, because how they were treating the Africans there. Well I could only stop for one month🤦🏽‍♀️

I tried that pillow and thought it was the worst thing in the effing world. How do you sleep with your head on that giant monstrosity?

I might stop buying something if I disagreed with a company or inventor. For some things I would and for others I wouldn't.

depends on how bad i wanted the stuff