How long will our good fortune last - we just knocked out Liverpool from the FA Cup and we're TOP of the league - are you believing ?

Where is Aces, he's been MIA from here for a while - LOL

I think our squad is massively underrated and I believe there is more to come from everyone of the players.

They're all believing and we absolutely must make sure Bruno Fernandes stays fit and doesn't get injured,  same with Pogba.

Those two starting every game will increase our chances of a good result in all our remaining games in the league as we look to surprise a few critics.

I'm not saying we'll win the Premier League but observing how things have been going last few weeks it looks very promising.

I am tipping us to challenge for the League Title at least this year.  Who agrees with me ?

Just like Spurs use is Look in like you will be 1st or 2nd but I hoped 2nd lolz as I want Spurs 1st you get me.

• if you believe that, then why have you asked the question  "can they?"

well we are virtually 50% through the season and what pos do you currenly hold?,   so same again right?

challenge?, well yeah, i'd be pretty ignorant to think/say you couldn't wouldn't I?, but i dont believe in crystal balls either...

Can't believe it! But Manure are finishing 5th or 7th, mark my words.

Let’s hope for as long as we can bro. We probably need to get rid of Lindelof and Bailly first, then find better partner for Maguire. They make too many dangerous mistakes.

• Ryan

Aces is probably on disliking all the answers about Liverpool he doesn't like. When you see Thiago on the teamsheet you know you can win lol