Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

My little sister cut a huge lock of my hair, I punched her in the nose, now I'm in trouble? Can someone please tell me how this fair? ?

She did it out of jealousy too. 

• Cee

I'd say your sister was well out of line, but at least she now knows where you stand on that cr@ppy behaviour.

You were peeved at the time and we do strange things when we are peeved; the same ruling goes for jealously. It's not fair that is for sure; your parents  to be honorable are to get on both of you; not just one; getting on one speaks of favoritism.  Parents should not have favorites.

• I see where your parents are coming from. Just slap her in the face at the most and say it like you mean it. But see me and you are probably different. I can stay stuff to make disobeying female obey. Dude some of the girl that do wrong and are crooks, are scared of me because I lay my foot down. You don't even have to put your hands on a female to make her obey. The girls that seen enough of my personality don't even mess around with me who know me because they know I am not emasculated like the typical men they date and know. So when they do stuff, they either keep it a secret or don't tell me. Oh this is all answers from experience. I am not just talking. I am horny and aggressive. The side effect of being a man/ having testetorone is aggressivness. I can't control it. Be negative at mother nature, not me!

DAMN I AM GLAD I AM THE MAN I AM! Damn I am feeling super intense right now. I will emasculate myself later once I get some sleep. I have been up for too long! Not an excuse, just truth. I get loopy when I have been up too long. Been up for 19 hours

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yw9vgyl15tE

Youtube thumbnail

• Foofa

If I was your parent you'd both be in trouble. Hope that makes you feel better. 

• Bill

I would have done the same thing. She has no right to cut your hair without your consent and deserved punished for it. 

The law (and your parents) rightfully view physical damage as a much more serious infraction than others. If you steal my cash, you get some jail time. If you hit me, you serve more time. Cutting your hair was a bad thing to do, but it didn't cause you pain or the need for medical treatment. DON'T EVER hit your sister again!