Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

How do I look older?

I’m 20 years old, I’m 4’10 so about the size of a child, my weight doesn’t help either as I am very skinny with 0 curves (also don’t want to gain weight). I work in healthcare and no one ever takes me seriously, today one of the clients thought my boss was my dad and I was just hanging around. Is there a way to do makeup so I look older? Should I show my tattoos more? It sounds dumb but I’m really insecure about this. I don’t dress particularly like a teenager or child, I dress like I’m going to work. PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

If you post an additional question with the details of what you do in healthcare and what you wear to work and what your coworkers wear, I think you'll get more helpful responses. 

If you wear scrubs, then maybe your hair and make-up can be tweaked. If you're in administration, maybe your wardrobe can be updated. I'm happy to offer my suggestions, but need to know more. 

you must be east asian

• kelvin

be happy you look younger