Y’all help me germinate these 111 year old seeds!?

I know this is a long shot and highly unlikely. I am using this aero garden as help. Do y’all have any advice on what I can do to help increase the likelihood of them germinating? 

no specific advice, but give it a go. 2 weeks before the last frost, plant outdoors in ground or in a very large pot (10 gallons) Until they germinate, make sure the seeds are kept moist by spraying the top (if it doesn't rain.) They have been able to get plants out of 2500 year old seeds, so who knows.

• Mr.357

I would put them on a damp cloth in about 70 degrees F.

• Tavy

No chance they will have dried up in the first couple of years.

• Ben

They won't germinate. They'll be long dead by now.

Very few plants will germinate from even 10 year old seeds, much less 100 year old seed, and chicory is not one of them. Chicory is not known for long viability.

Among vegetable seeds, peas, beans and squashes are you best bet when it comes to managing to germinate old seeds. 

If the packet is still unopened then I would recommend you leave it that way and then sell it at auction. It may well be worth a fair bit.